For more than a century, the Orfeón Donostiarra has given people the chance to enjoy its music and has taken the name of San Sebastian to the five continents. Our amateur spirit and the total dedication we have shown for 120 years has led us to be considered one of the best choirs in the world.
Now, the Orfeón is taking on new and ambitious artistic projects for which it will need the utmost effort by its singers and considerable financial support. As a result we invite companies to collaborate, by becoming "Friends of the Orfeón Donostiarra" or "Friends of Honour of the Orfeón Donostiarra".
In return for your contributions, your company will receive various fiscal benefits, which you can check with your tax office, and many other benefits:
- The "Friends of the Orfeón Donostiarra" can use this title in the communications they consider appropriate.
- The company, brand, entity or institution will have an explicit presence in all the Orfeón’s channels of communication and media.
- The "Friends of the Orfeón" will be invited to different events such as the presentation of publications, the presentation of special concerts, the inauguration of exhibitions, cocktails, etc.
- And they will receive free tickets for the annual concert held by the Orfeón.
The "Friends of Honour of the Orfeón Donostiarra" will enjoy additional advantages:
- Absolute priority to hire the Orfeón to perform at a private gala or commemorative concert, organised by the member company or entity, provided the request meets the criteria of the management of the Orfeón. On these occasions a special price will be offered, to be specified depending on dates, travel and artistic commitments.
- As a gift they will receive a copy of each of the recordings made by the Orfeón.
- They will be entitled to preferential seats (box seat, stalls or similar) at the annual concert for Friends of the Orfeón.
Would you like your company to be a friend of the Orfeón? The process is very simple. You just have to fill in the form attached to this page and send it to us. We encourage you to become part of our project.